Designation : Assistant Professor
Chapter 19- Approach to a child with fever and hepatosplenomegaly. Sanjana H S, Jaikumar GR, Srinivasa Raghavan R. Page 274-286. Julius Scott, Srinivasa Raghavan. Scott’s Pedia-tricks, 4th edition. Paras Medical Books 2019.
1. Batthula V, Somnath SH, Datta V. Reducing late-onset neonatal sepsis in very low birthweight neonates with central lines in a low-and-middle-income country setting. BMJ Open Qual. 2021;10:e001353
2. Hansoge SS. Neo-quiz 2. Indian Pediatr Case Rep 2021;1:149-50.
3. Singh S, Chhikara A, Anand A, Agarwal K, Nangia S, Somnath SH. Peliosis Hepatis: A Rare Cause of Hepatomegaly in a Newborn. OSP Journal of Health Care and Medicine. 2020;1(2):1–4.
4. Functional echocardiography and its correlation with clinical and laboratory parameters in perinatal asphyxia. Sanjana Somanath, Arvind Saili, Arima Nigam, Sushma Nangia. E-PAS 2019: 4166.616
5. Superior mesenteric artery Doppler in Perinatal Asphyxia – Clinical and laboratory correlation. Sanjana Somanath, Arvind Saili, Pooja Abbey, Sushma Nangia. E-PAS 2019: 3863.563
6. Sanjana HS, Biswal N, Chandrasekaran V, Jagadisan B, Bobby Z. Therapeutic effect of vitamin D in acute lower respiratory infection: a randomized controlled trial. Clin Nutr ESPEN, 2017; 20: p24-28