As a Primary author:
- 99mTc-LLEC Renal Dynamic Scan in a Patient with Pelvic Neuroblastoma.
Clinical Nuclear Medicine: May 2019 – Volume 44 – Issue 5 – p 406–407.
Konudula, Sreenivasa Reddy, MD; L, Peethamber, MD; Ponnusamy, Madhusudhanan, MD; H, Dhanapathi, MD; Pandit, Nandini, DNB
As a Co-author:
- 68Ga-DOTANOC PET/CT in Medulloblastoma.
Clinical Nuclear Medicine: May 2018 – Volume 43 – Issue 5 – p e145-e146.
- Anaplastic thyroid carcinoma on 68Ga-PSMA PET/CT: opening new frontiers.
European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: volume 45, pages 667–668(2018).
- Unilateral Brown Fat Suppression on FDG PET/CT-detecting Sympathetic Denervation. Indian J Nucl Med.2018 Apr-Jun;33(2):167-168.
Oral paper presentations:
- Role of 18F-DOPA PET/CT in Children with Persistent Hyperinsulinemic Hypoglycemia at SNMICON 2018, Chandigarh.
- Effect of Samarium-153 ethylene diamine tetra methylene phosphonate therapy on pain and analgesic requirement in patients with multiple skeletal metastases at EANM 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
- Role of I-131 MIBG in Neuroblastoma – A Review of Cases at Regional Pediatric Oncology Conference, 2014, JIPMER, Pondicherry.
- Value of SPECT/CT in differentiating haemangioma from metastasis in suspicious vertebral lesions detected on planar bone scan at SNMICON 2013, Mumbai.
As a co-author:
- Long-term outcome of low and intermediate risk differentiated thyroid carcinoma patients who had initial R0 dissection and received no radioiodine therapy. Journal of Nuclear Medicine May 2020, 61 (supplement 1) 362.
- A Comparative Study Of 131I-MIBG Scintigraphy And 18F-DOPA PET/CT in Neuroblastoma. Journal of Nuclear Medicine May 2020, 61 (supplement 1) 58.
- Prospective evaluation of prostate specific membrane antigen expression in recurrent high grade gliomas using Ga-68 prostate specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography/computed tomography. Journal of Nuclear Medicine May 2020, 61 (supplement 1) 253;
- Comparison of salivary scintigraphic quantitative parameters in Sjogren’s syndrome and xerostomia due to other causes. Journal of Nuclear Medicine May 2014, 55 (supplement 1) 1987.