Designation : Professor
Award: Uttar Pradesh RATTAN
Award: Fellow of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India, New Delhi
Award: Prof MM Malla Oration of International College of Surgeons, Nepal Chapter
Award: Rukmani Laxmi Pandit Award of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
Award: Dr SK Bakshi Memorial Best Paper, New Delhi
Chandra Kant Pandey, Soumya Sankar Nath, Mukesh Tripathi: Hepatic and Biliary Diseases: Anesthesiologists’ Perspective. First Edition 2012 edited by CK Pandey, SS Nath, M Tripathi, 02/2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.., ISBN: 978-93-5025-251-2
Mukesh Tripathi: Anesthetic Consideration in Blood Transfusion.. A Textbook on Laboratory and Clinical Transfusion Medicine, Volume 3: Good Clinical Transfusion Practices, 1st edited by Choudhary N, Bharucha ZS, 01/2016: chapter VI; Nova Science Publishers., ISBN: 978-1-63484-979-1
1. Mukesh Tripathi: A malignant wheeze!. Monaldi archives for chest disease = Archivio Monaldi per le malattie del torace / Fondazione clinica del lavoro, IRCCS [and] Istituto di clinica tisiologica e malattie apparato respiratorio, Università di Napoli, Secondo ateneo 11/2018; 88(3):872., DOI:10.4081/monaldi.2018.972
2. Asish Subedi, Mukesh Tripathi, Krishna Pokharel, Sindhu Khatiwada: Effect of Intravenous Lidocaine, Dexamethasone, and Their Combination on Postoperative Sore Throat: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Anesthesia & Analgesia 10/2018;, DOI:10.1213/ANE.0000000000003842
3. K.K. Gupta, A. Singh, A.K. Singh, S.K. Singh, M. Tripathi, R.K. Gupta, K.N. Prasad: Evaluation of enzyme- linked immunoelectrotransfer blot for diagnosis of cysticercosis in swine from North India. Journal of Helminthology 07/2018;, DOI:10.1017/S0022149X18000603
4. Satyendra K. Singh, Kashi N. Prasad, Aloukick K. Singh, Kamlesh K. Gupta, Amrita Singh, Mukesh Tripathi, Rakesh K. Gupta: Adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo-proteinases response after albendazole and albendazole plus steroid therapy in swine neurocysticercosis. Experimental Parasitology 08/2017; 182., DOI:10.1016/j.exppara.2017.08.009
5. Rajnish Kumar Arora, Mukesh Tripathi, Poonam Arora, Raj Kumar: Valsalva’s Maneuver for Removal of Intraventricular Cyst. DOI:10.21088/ijnns.0975.0223.9117.12
6. Mukesh Tripathi, Nilay Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Asynchrony Between Ventilator Flow and Pressure Waveforms and the Capnograph on Dräger Anesthesia Workstations. 12/2016; 8(5):1., DOI:10.1213/XAA.0000000000000445
7. Krishna Pokharel, Binay Kumar Biswas, Mukesh Tripathi, Asish Subedi: Missed Central Venous Guide Wires: A Systematic Analysis of Published Case Reports. Survey of Anesthesiology 12/2016; 60(6):275- 276., DOI:10.1097/01.sa.0000505620.92271.25
8. Sandhu HS, Tripathi M, Agarwal A, Tripathi N: Proboscis nose (Giant rhinophyma): Challenges to mask fit and bag ventilation.. Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research 08/2016;, DOI:10.4172/2155-6148.1000655
9. Mukesh Tripathi, Sanjay Kumar, Nilay Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Break Through Inspiration During IPPV is Seen as “Curare Crest” in Sevograph. Journal of Anesthesia & Clinical Research 01/2016; 7(9)., DOI:10.4172/2155-6148.1000662
10. Satyendra K Singh, Aloukick K Singh, Kashi N Prasad, Amrita Singh, Avinash Singh, Ravi P Rai, Mukesh Tripathi, Rakesh K Gupta, Nuzhat Husain: Expression of adhesion molecules, chemokines and matrix metallo- proteinases (MMPs) in viable and degenerating stage of Taenia solium metacestode in swine neurocysticercosis. Veterinary Parasitology 09/2015; 214(1)., DOI:10.1016/j.vetpar.2015.09.017
11. Aloukick K Singh, Satyendra K Singh, Amrita Singh, Kamlesh K Gupta, Jahanarah Khatoon, Amit Prasad, Ravi P Rai, Rakesh K Gupta, Mukesh Tripathi, Nuzhat Husain, Kashi N Prasad: Immune response to Taenia solium cysticerci after anti-parasitic therapy. International journal for parasitology 08/2015; 45(12)., DOI:10.1016/j.ijpara.2015.05.007
12. Krishna Pokharel, Binay Kumar Biswas, Mukesh Tripathi, Asish Subedi: Missed Central Venous Guide Wires: A Systematic Analysis of Published Case Reports. Critical care medicine 08/2015; 8(43):1745-56., DOI:10.1097/CCM.0000000000001012
13. Ankit Agarwal, Mukesh Tripathi: All New and Modern Devices May Not be Safe..
14. Sanjay Kumar, Mukesh Tripathi: An add-on advantage of isoflurane graphical monitoring: Detection of intraoperative bronchospasm. Indian journal of anaesthesia 03/2015; 59(3):200-201., DOI:10.4103/0019- 5049.153049
15. Ankit Agarwal, DK Singh, Mukesh Tripathi: USG guided central venous cannulation in ICU: a comparison with conventional approach.. Critical ultrasound journal 03/2015; 7(suppl 1):A1., DOI:10.1186/2036- 7902-7-S1-A1
16. Krishna Pokharel, Mukesh Tripathi, Balkrishna Bhattarai, Asish Subedi, Shah BP: Large versus Small Dose Magnesium Sulfate Infusion in Tetanus. JNMA; journal of the Nepal Medical Association 10/2014; 52(10):791.
17. Pokharel K, Tripathi M, Rao SV, Jacob GG, Khatiwada S: Yet another missed central venous guidewire!. Anaesthesia and Intensive Care 03/2014; 42(2):263.
18. Soumya S Nath, Mukesh Tripathi, Sudipto Banerjee: Propofol and Fentanyl Take Longer for Induction of Anesthesia in Aortic Regurgitation: A Case-Controlled Prospective Study. Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia 02/2014; 28(2):290-94., DOI:10.1053/j.jvca.2013.05.038
19. Krishna Pokharel, Mukesh Tripathi: Reply.. Journal of clinical anesthesia 01/2014;, DOI:10.1016/j.jclinane.2013.09.006
20. Krishna Pokharel, Mukesh Tripathi, Pramod Kumar Gupta, Balkrishna Bhattarai, Sindhu Khatiwada, Asish Subedi: Premedication with Oral Alprazolam and Melatonin Combination: A Comparison with Either Alone—A Randomized Controlled Factorial Trial. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology 01/2014; 2014:356964., DOI:10.1155/2014/356964
21. K. Pokharel, B. Bhattarai, M. Tripathi, S. Khatiwada, A. Subedi: Erratum: Nepalese patients anxiety and concerns before surgery (Journal of Clinical Anesthesia (2011) 23 (372-8)). DOI:10.1016/j.jclinane.2013.11.004
22. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: ANESTHESIA INDUCTION TIME IS PROLONGED BY PROPOFOL INFUSION IN AORTIC REGURGITATION PATIENTS.. Anesthesia and analgesia 01/2014; 118(S- 1):S-319.
23. Subedi A, Tripathi M, Bhattarai B, Pokharel K, Dhittal D.: Successful intubation with McCoy laryngoscope in a patient with ankylosing spondylitis. Journal of Nepal Health Research Council 01/2014; 12:70-2.
24. Aloukick K Singh, Kashi N Prasad, Amit Prasad, Mukesh Tripathi, Rakesh K Gupta, Nuzhat Husain: Immune responses to viable and degenerative metacestodes of Taenia solium in naturally infected swine. International journal for parasitology 12/2013; 43(14):1101-7., DOI:10.1016/j.ijpara.2013.07.009
25. Sanjay Kumar, Mukesh Tripathi: Down slope on sevoflurane graph in expiratory phase: another evidence on monitor to diagnose subtle bronchospasm. BJA British Journal of Anaesthesia 11/2013; 111(eLetters Supplement)., DOI:10.1093/bja/el_10762
26. Mukesh Tripathi, Asish Subedi, Anuj Raimajhi, Krishna Pokharel, Mamta Pandey: Preinduction incentive spirometry versus deep breathing to improve apnea tolerance during induction of anesthesia in patients of abdominal sepsis: A randomized trial. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 10/2013; 59(4):275-280., DOI:10.4103/0022-3859.123154
27. A Subedi, B K Biswas, M Tripathi, B K Bhattarai, K Pokharel: Analgesic effects of intrathecal tramadol in patients undergoing caesarean section: A randomised, double-blind study. International journal of obstetric anesthesia 08/2013; 22(4):316-21., DOI:10.1016/j.ijoa.2013.05.009.
28. Aloukick Kumar Singh, Satyendra Kumar Singh, Kashi Nath Prasad, Amrita Singh, Anamika Bajpai, Mohibur Rahman, Ravi Prakash Rai, Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Tripathi, Nuzhat Husain: Evaluation of ELISA, neck muscle, tongue and eyelid examinations for the diagnosis of swine cysticercosis in a highly endemic area of north India. Experimental Parasitology 04/2013; 134(3)., DOI:10.1016/j.exppara.2013.03.033
29. S. Nath, Mukesh Tripathi: Propofol and fentanyl infusion takes longer for induction of anesthesia in aortic regurgi- tation: a randomized controlled prospective study.. Minerva medica 04/2013; 104(suppl. 1-2):8.
30. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Dilated ascending aorta is associated with the difficulty in correct placement of pulmonary artery catheter. Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia 04/2012; 15(2):138-40., DOI:10.4103/0971- 9784.95078
31. Pandey CK, Tripathi M, Joshi G, Karna ST, Singh N, Singh PK: Prophylactic use of gabapantin for prevention of succinylcholine-induced fasciculation and myalgia: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 03/2012; 58:19-27., DOI:10.4103/0022-3859.93248
32. Khatiwada S, Tripathi M, Pokharel K, Acharya R, Subedi A: Ambiguous Phorate Granules for Sesame Seeds Linked to Accidental Organophosphate Fatal Poisoning. JNMA; journal of the Nepal Medical Association 03/2012; 52(1):171-75.
33. Mukesh Tripathi: Safe practices in epidural catheter tunneling. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology 01/2012; 28:138., DOI:10.4103/0970-9185.92476
34. Krishna Pokharel, Balkrishna Bhattarai, Mukesh Tripathi, Sindhu Khatiwada, Asish Subedi: Nepalese patients’ anxiety and concerns before surgery. Journal of clinical anesthesia 08/2011; 23(5):372-8., DOI:10.1016/j.jclinane.2010.12.011
35. A Ghimire, B Bhattarai, T R Rahman, S N Singh, S Koirala, M Tripathi: Propofol Sedation During Spinal Anaesthesia – A Dose Finding Study. Kathmandu University Medical Journal 07/2011; 9(35):170-3., DOI:10.3126/kumj.v9i3.6299
36. Koirala S, Tripathi M, Subedi A, Bhattarai B: Topical anaesthesia of the vocal cords by nebulized lignocaine inhalation to facilitate fibreoptic nasotracheal intubation in a head-size parotid tumour patient. JNMA; journal of the Nepal Medical Association 03/2011; 51(1-1):34-6., DOI:10.31729/jnma.53
37. A Subedi, M Tripathi, B K Bhattarai, P K Gupta, K Pokharel, M C Regmi: The Effect of Height and Weight Adjusted Dose of Intrathecal Hyperbaric Bupivacaine for Elective Caesarean Section. JNMA; journal of the Nepal Medical Association 03/2011; 51(181):1-6., DOI:10.31729/jnma.17
38. Prasad Amit, Kashi Nath Prasad, Gupta Rakesh Kumar, Tripathi Shweta, Jha Sanjeev, Paliwal Vimal Kumar, Tripathi Mukesh: Immune response to different fractions of Taenia solium cyst fluid antigens in patients with neurocysticercosis. Experimental Parasitology 03/2011; 127(3):687-92., DOI:10.1016/j.exppara.2010.11.006
39. Subedi A, Tripathi M, Pathak L, Bhattarai B, Ghimire A, Koirala R: Curved knife “Khukuri” injury in the back and anaesthesia induction in lateral position for thoracotomy. JNMA; journal of the Nepal Medical Association 10/2010; 50(4-4):303-5., DOI:10.31729/jnma.63
40. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Heterogeneity in ventilation during positive end-expiratory pressure. Critical care (London, England) 08/2010; 14(4):436; author reply 436., DOI:10.1186/cc9212
41. Mamta Tripathi, U. Mohan, Mukesh Tripathi, Rima Verma, L. Masih, Hem Chandra Pandey: Absenteeism among nurses in a tertiary care hospital in India. The National medical journal of India 05/2010; 23:143- 6.
42. Mukesh Tripathi: Goiter and Airway Control. World Journal of Endocrine Surgery 02/2010; 2:33-40., DOI:10.5005/jp-journals-10002-1014
43. Mukesh Tripathi: Ranking of Indian universities by quality research. Current science 01/2010; 98(2):131.
44. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey, Bharat Nepal, Hari Rai, Balkrishna Bhattarai: Evaluation of lung infiltration score to predict postural hypoxemia in ventilated acute respiratory distress syndrome patients and the lateralization of skin pressure sore. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 09/2009; 63(9):392-401., DOI:10.4103/0019-5359.56110
45. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Pharmacodynamic evaluation of augmentation effect of isoflurane on mivacurium. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 06/2009; 107(6):350-3.
46. Soumya Shankar Nath, Mukesh Tripathi, Chadrakant Pandey, Bhaskar Rao: Naloxone-induced pulmonary edema: A potential cause of postoperative morbidity in laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 03/2009; 63(2):72-5., DOI:10.4103/0019-5359.49240
47. Mamta Tripathi, Soumya Shanker Nath, Sudipto Banerjee: Butorphanol premedication to facilitate invasive monitoring in cardiac surgery patients before induction of anaesthesia. Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia 01/2009; 12(1-1):34-9., DOI:10.4103/0971-9784.45011
48. Mukesh Tripathi, Prabhat Kumar Singh, Naresh Kumar, Kailash Chandra Pant: Induced mild hypothermia in post-cardiopulmonary bypass vasoplegia syndrome. Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia 01/2009; 12(1-1):49- 52., DOI:10.4103/0971-9784.45013
49. Tripathi M, Nath SS, Chaudhary A, Pandey CM: Patient controlled sedation during central neuraxial anesthesia.. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 01/2009; 55:108.
50. B Bhattarai, B P Shrestha, T R Rahman, S K Sharma, M Tripathi: Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) type-1 following snake bite: a case report.
51. Tripathi M, Pandey M, Singh U, Dwivedi S: Non-smokers are more prone to pulmonary oedema than smokers during acute coronary syndrome. International Journal of Clinical Practice 12/2008; 62(12-12):1880-5., DOI:10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01835.x
52. Richa Trivedi, Rakesh K Gupta, Vipul Shah, Mukesh Tripathi, Ram K.S. Rathore, Manoj Kumar, Chandra M Pandey, Ponnada A Narayana: Treatment-Induced Plasticity in Cerebral Palsy: A Diffusion Tensor Imaging Study. Pediatric Neurology 12/2008; 39(5):341-9., DOI:10.1016/j.pediatrneurol.2008.07.012
53. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Modified anchoring maneuver using pilot puncture needle to facilitate internal jugular vein puncture for small children. Pediatric Anesthesia 11/2008; 18(11):1050-4., DOI:10.1111/j.1460-9592.2008.02776.x
54. M Tripathi, M Raza, E McCoy, M Pandey, C M Pandey: Effect of preoxygenation practices on bispectral index and the propofol induction. BJA British Journal of Anaesthesia 11/2008; 101(4):576-8., DOI:10.1093/bja/aen257
55. Kashi N Prasad, Amit Prasad, Rakesh K Gupta, Kavindra Nath, Sunil Pradhan, Mukesh Tripathi, Chandra M Pandey: Neurocysticercosis in patients with active epilepsy from the pig farming community of Lucknow district, north India. Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 10/2008; 103(2):144-50., DOI:10.1016/j.trstmh.2008.07.015
56. Amit Prasad, Rakesh K Gupta, Sunil Pradhan, Mukesh Tripathi, Chandra M Pandey, Kashi N Prasad:
57. What triggers seizures in neurocysticercosis? – A MRI based Study in Pig Farming Community from a District of North India. Parasitology International 07/2008; 57(2):166-71., DOI:10.1016/j.parint.2007.12.001
58. Amit Prasad, Kashi Nath Prasad, Abhisek Yadav, Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Sunil Pradhan, Sanjeev Jha, Mukesh Tripathi, Mazhar Husain: Lymphocyte transformation test: a new method for diagnosis of neurocysticercosis. Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease 06/2008; 61(2):198-202., DOI:10.1016/j.diagmicrobio.2007.12.016
59. Mukesh Tripathi, Prabhat K Singh, Soumya S Nath, Uttam Singh: The Response of the Vascular Beds to Sodium Bicarbonate in Patients During Normothermic Bypass. Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia 05/2008; 22(2):199-203., DOI:10.1053/j.jvca.2007.06.001
60. Y Dhungana, B K Bhattarai, U K Bhadani, B K Biswas, M Tripathi: Prevention of hypotension during propofol induction: A comparison of preloading with 3.5% polymers of degraded gelatin (Haemaccel) and intravenous ephedrine.
61. Tripathi M, Chawla S, Gupta RK: Propofol infusion anaesthesia for MRI in swine. The Indian veterinary journal 09/2007; 84:932.
62. Amit Agarwal, Anand K Mishra, Sushil K Gupta, Farah Arshad, Anil Agarwal, M Tripathi, P K Singh: High Incidence of Tracheomalacia in Longstanding Goiters: Experience from an Endemic Goiter Region. World Journal of Surgery 05/2007; 31(4):832-7., DOI:10.1007/s00268-006-0565-8
63. Rakesh K Gupta, Mohammad Haris, Nuzhat Husain, Mazhar Husain, Kashi N Prasad, Mohan Pauliah, Chhitiz Srivastava, Mukesh Tripathi, Manu Rastogi, Sanjay Behari, Anup Singh, Divya Rathore, Ram Kishore S Rathore: Relative Cerebral Blood Volume Is a Measure of Angiogenesis in Brain Tuberculoma. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 05/2007; 31(3):335-41., DOI:10.1097/01.rct.0000243443.10739.16
64. PR Baral, M Tripathi: Breathing comfort associated with different modes of ventilation A comparative study in non-intubated healthy Nepalese volunteers.. Kathmandu University Medical Journal 03/2007; KUMJ(3- 5):302-6.
65. Mukesh Tripathi, Saumaya S Nath, Vivek Kumar, Rakesh K Gupta: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Helped Detect the Precise Cause of Postintubation Hoarseness Presenting as Vocal Cord Paralysis. Anesthesia and analgesia 03/2007; 104(2):470-1., DOI:10.1213/01.ane.0000253673.82633.22
66. Balkrishna Bhattarai, Paras Kumar Pokhrel, Mukesh Tripathi, Tashneem Roshan Rahman, Dharani Dhar Baral, Rajesh Pande, Abhjit Bhattachaya: Chronic pain and cost: an epidemiological study in the communities of Sunsari district of Nepal.
67. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Use of Macintosh Laryngoscope No. 2 for Adult Patients with a Short Thyromental Distance. Anesthesiology 02/2007; 106(2):403-04.., DOI:10.1097/00000542-200702000- 00039
68. Tripathi M, Bhadani UK, Pandey R: Respiratory failure a morbid complication to Scorpion sting: A review from Nepal..
69. Mukesh Tripathi, Soma Kaushik, Rajesh Pandey: Continuous arteriovenous haemofiltration to regulate hyperkalemia during renal transplantation: A case report. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 12/2006; 104(11):650, 652, 656.
70. Mukesh Tripathi, Rajesh Pandey, Sushil P Ambesh, Mamta Pandey: A Mixture of Organophosphate and Pyrethroid Intoxication Requiring Intensive Care Unit Admission: A Diagnostic Dilemma and Therapeutic Approach. Anesthesia and analgesia 09/2006; 103(2):410-2, table of contents., DOI:10.1213/01.ane.0000222470.89210.5a
71. M. Tripathi, M. Pandey: Anchoring the internal jugular vein – Reply. Anaesthesia 08/2006; 61(8):814-814., DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2044.2006.04729_2.x
72. Kashi N Prasad, Sanjeev Chawla, Amit Prasad, Mukesh Tripathi, Nuzhat Husain, Rakesh K Gupta: Clinical signs for identification of neurocysticercosis in swine naturally infected with Taenia solium. Parasitology International 07/2006; 55(2):151-4., DOI:10.1016/j.parint.2006.01.002
73. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Short Thyromental Distance: A Predictor of Difficult Intubation or an Indicator for Small Blade Selection?. Anesthesiology 06/2006; 104(6):1131-6., DOI:10.1097/00000542- 200606000-00006
74. Mukesh Tripathi: Epidural Steroid Injections After Epidurography May Prevent Otherwise Devastating Complications. Anesthesia & Analgesia 05/2006; 102(5):1585., DOI:10.1213/01.ANE.0000215203.39876.EA
75. Mukesh Tripathi: Is It Time to Perform All Thoracic Epidural Placements Under Fluoroscopy?. Anesthesia & Analgesia 05/2006; 102(5):1585-1586., DOI:10.1213/01.ANE.0000215238.57521.C8
76. Mukesh Tripathi: Fluoroscopy and Safety of Spinal Interventional Procedures. Anesthesia & Analgesia 05/2006; 102(5):1587., DOI:10.1213/01.ANE.0000215187.09355.A4
77. M Tripathi, M Pandey: Anchoring of the internal jugular vein with a pilot needle to facilitate its puncture with a wide bore needle: A randomised, prospective, clinical study. Anaesthesia 02/2006; 61(1):15-9., DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2044.2005.04428.x
78. Umesh Kumar Bhadani, Mukesh Tripathi, Sanjib Sharma, Rajesh Pandey: Case Report – Scorpion sting envenomation presenting with pulmonary edema in adults: A report of seven cases from Nepal. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 02/2006; 60(1):19-23.
79. Mukesh Tripathi, S S Nath, Rakesh K Gupta: Paraplegia After Intracord Injection During Attempted Epidural Steroid Injection in an Awake-Patient. Anesthesia and analgesia 11/2005; 101(4):1209-11, table of contents., DOI:10.1213/01.ANE.0000175765.76237.0A
80. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: A randomized controlled double blind study on quick intubation regimen using vecuronium priming infusion technique with the use of patient controlled analgesia pump vs bolus priming technique. The Indian Journal of Medical Research 10/2005; 122(4):319-23.
81. M Tripathi, PK Dubey, SP Ambesh: Direction of the J-tip of a guidewire during subclavian approach – Response. Anesthesia & Analgesia 09/2005; 101(3):921-921.
82. S P Ambesh, M Tripathi, C K Pandey, K C Pant, P K Singh: Clinical evaluation of the ‘T-Dagger (TM)’: a new bedside percutaneous dilational tracheostomy device. Anaesthesia 08/2005; 60(7):708-11., DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2044.2005.04236.x
83. Chandra Kant Pandey, Mehdi Raza, Mukesh Tripathi, Deepa V Navkar, Abhishek Kumar, Uttam K Singh:
84. The Comparative Evaluation of Gabapentin and Carbamazepine for Pain Management in Guillain-Barr?? Syndrome Patients in the Intensive Care Unit. Anesthesia and analgesia 08/2005; 101(1):220-5, table of contents., DOI:10.1213/01.ANE.0000152186.89020.36
85. Umesh Kumar Bhadani, Mukesh Tripathi, P N Ramraj, Ishwar Singh: Oro-facial Blast Injury. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics 04/2005; 72(4):e58-e60.
86. Mukesh Tripathi, Prakash K Dubey, Sushil P Ambesh: Direction of the J-Tip of the Guidewire, in Seldinger Technique, Is a Significant Factor in Misplacement of Subclavian Vein Catheter: A Randomized, Controlled Study. Anesthesia and analgesia 02/2005; 100(1):21-4., DOI:10.1213/01.ANE.0000139349.40278.77
87. Ambesh SP, Pandey CK, Tripathi M, Singh PK: Formation of Bedside Percutaneous Tracheostomy with the T- Dagger: A Prospective Randomized and Comparative Evaluation with the Ciaglia Blue Rhino.. Anesthesiology 01/2005; 103(1):A-316.
88. Mukesh Tripathi, Dr Soma Kaushik, Dr Rajesh Pandey: CONTINUOUS ARTERIO-VENOUS HAEMOFILTERATION AS AN ADJUNCT TO PHARMACOTHERAPY TO REGULATE HYPERKALAEMIA. Indian journal of anaesthesia 01/2005; 49:140-142.
89. Bhadani UK, Tripathi M, Ramraj PN, Singh I: Silent blast in oral cavity: is the car battery innocuous?. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics 01/2005; 72(4):367.
90. Mukesh Tripathi, Naresh Kumar, Prabhat K Singh: Pulmonary artery catheter insertion in a patient of dextrocardia with anomalous venous connections. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 09/2004; 58(8):353- 6.
91. Sanjeev Chawla, Nuzhat Husain, Sunil Kumar, Lily Pal, Mukesh Tripathi, Rakesh K Gupta: Correlative MR imaging and histopathology in porcine neurocysticercosis. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 08/2004; 20(2):208-15., DOI:10.1002/jmri.20105
92. Tripathi M, Raza M, Singh PK: Effect of Preoxygenation Practices on Bistpectral (BIS) Score and Dose of Propofol. A Randomized Clinical Study. Anesthesiology 01/2004; 101:A-348.
93. Tripathi M, Jain N, Badani U, Bhattarai: A comparison of Efficacy of Midazolam, Ketamine, or in Combine Multimodal Epidural Analgesia in Upper Abdominal Surgery. Anesthesiology 01/2004; 101:A-966.
94. Tripathi M, Chaudhary A, Singh S, Singh PK: Patient Controlled Sedation: A Comparison of Two Regimen Using the BIS Scoring System.. Anesthesiology 01/2004; 101:A909.
95. M Tripathi, M Pandey: Intrathoracic pulmonary artery catheter allocation in the background of left atrial dilatation. The Journal of cardiovascular surgery 12/2003; 44(6):719-24.
96. Tripathi M, Kaushik S, Dubey P: The Effect of use of Pyridostigmine and Requirement of Vecuronium in Patients with Myasthenia Gravis. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 10/2003; 49(4-4):311.
97. Tripathi M, Agarwal A, Singh U: Comparison of Day1 Vs Day 2 APACHI II scores in Critically ill patients admitted in ICU.. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica 01/2003; 47:97.
98. Tripathi M: Are we fetching the patients and killing the family in intensive care management of critically ill patients in developing countries?. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica 01/2003; 47:99.
99. Sushil P Ambesh, Prakash K Dubey, Prakash Matreja, Mukesh Tripathi, Surendra Singh: Manual Occlusion of the Internal Jugular Vein during Subclavian Vein Catheterization: A Maneuver to Prevent Misplacement of Catheter into Internal Jugular Vein. Anesthesiology 09/2002; 97(2):528-9., DOI:10.1097/00000542- 200208000-00050
100. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Tripathi: A pharmacodynamic basis for the peak effect of vecuronium: Peak twitch versus peak tetanic fade. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 08/2002; 100(8):491-2, 494, 501.
101. Tripathi M, Pandey RK, Dwivedi S: Pressure controlled inverse ratio ventilation in acute respiratory distress syndrome patients. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 01/2002; 48(1-1):34.
102. S.P. Ambesh, Sinha PK, Tripathi M, Matreja P: Laryngeal mask airway vs endotracheal tube to facilitate bedside percutaneous tracheostomy in critically ill patients: A prospective comparative study. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 01/2002; 48(1):11-15.
103. M Tripathi, K Srivastava, S K Misra, G D Puri: Peri-operative management of patients for video assisted thoracoscopic thymectomy in myasthenia gravis. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine 10/2001; 47(4):258- 61.
104. Tripathi M, Pandey M: Carinal hook wrapped in curvature maneuver: An easy insertion technique for Carlens broncho-cath tube.. Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia 01/2001; 15(1):142-3.
105. M Tripathi, M Pandey: Epidural catheter fixation: Subcutaneous tunnelling with a loop to prevent displacement. Anaesthesia 12/2000; 55(11):1113-6., DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2044.2000.01547-2.x
106. Vandana Gaur, Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Anil Agarwal, Mukesh Tripathi, Atul Gaur: Airor nitrous oxide for loss-of-resistance epidural technique?. Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia 06/2000; 47(6):503-505., DOI:10.1007/BF03018939
107. Mukesh Tripathi, Soma Kaushik: Carbamezapine for pain management in Guillain-Barr?? syndrome patients in the intensive care unit. Critical Care Medicine 03/2000; 28(3):655-658., DOI:10.1097/00003246- 200003000-00009
108. Mukesh Tripathi, Mamta Pandey: Atypical “Tails-up” Capnograph due to Breach in the Sampling Tube of Side- Stream Capnometer. Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing 02/2000; 16(1):17-20., DOI:10.1023/A:1009990210114
109. Tripathi M, Sinha PK: Correlation between adductor pollicis relaxation and Intubating Condition Under Neuromuscular block by pancuronium bromide.. Indian journal of anaesthesia 05/1999; 43(5):30-34.
110. Tripathi M: Pulmonary Artery catheter allocation in the background of Left Atrial dilatation. Anesthesia and analgesia 02/1999; 88(Supplement-5):S-105., DOI:10.1097/00000539-199902001-00105
111. Tripathi M, Ambesh SP, Kaushik S: Dual mechanism of Augmentation Effect of Isoflurane on Short Acting Non Depolarizing Muscle relaxants.. Anesthesia and analgesia 02/1999; 88(Supplement):S-394., DOI:10.1097/00000539-199902001-00391
112. Prabhat Kumar Sinha, Mukesh Tripathi, Sushil P. Ambesh: Efficacy of Ondansetron in Prophylaxis of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Patients Following Infratentorial Surgery. Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology 01/1999; 11(1):6-10., DOI:10.1097/00008506-199901000-00002
113. Tripathi Mukesh, Tripathi Mamta: A Partial Disconnection at the Main Stream CO2 Transducer Mimics “Curare-cleft” Capnograph. Anesthesiology 10/1998; 95(10):543., DOI:10.1097/00000542-199804000- 00035
114. Tripathi M, Gaur A: Low Dose Vecuronium Infusion to Facilitate Pressure Support Ventilation during Posterior Fossa Surgery.. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica 01/1998; 42(5-5):605.
115. Ambesh SP, Tripathi M, Kaushik S: Percutaneous Dilatational Tracheostomy: A Prospective Study in 45 Patients.. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology 01/1998; 14(1):41-46.
116. M Tripathi: A simple left main bronchial intubation technique. European Journal of Anaesthesiology 12/1997; 14(6):666-7., DOI:10.1097/00003643-199711000-00024
117. M Tripathi, S Kaushik, A Gaur, V Kher: Effect of antihypertensives on plasma potassium in end stage renal disease: a retrospective study. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 11/1997; 95(10):543-5, 547.
118. Mukesh Tripathi, Prabhat K Singh, Sushil P Ambesh, Soma Kaushik: Target controlled priming for rapid onset of intubation dose: A new approach. Journal of Anesthesia 10/1997; 11(4-04):255., DOI:10.1007/BF02480740
119. M Tripathi, N Bano, A Gaur, S Kaushik: Accidental subdural injection of local anaesthetic: Diagnosis by pressure measurement and response to aspiration of injectate. European Journal of Anaesthesiology 08/1997; 14(4):455-7., DOI:10.1046/j.1365-2346.1997.00196.x
120. Mukesh Tripathi, Prabhat K. Singh, Sushil P. Ambesh, Soma Kaushik: Comparison of sensitivity of neuromuscular monitoring tests: twitch versus tetanic test. Journal of Anesthesia 01/1997; 11(4):245-249., DOI:10.1007/BF02480738
121. Sharma A, Gaur A, Tripathi M, Kaushik S: Seldinger Technique for intrapleural catheter Placement in year old child.. Indian journal of anaesthesia 01/1997; 44:270.
122. M Tripathi, M Arora: Evaluation of a simple technique for rapid access to left main bronchus. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 01/1997; 94(12):447-8.
123. MD Mukesh Tripathi, MBBS Mamta Tripathi: Subclavian vein cannulation: An approach with definite landmarks. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery 02/1996; 61(1):238-40., DOI:10.1016/0003-4975(95)00858- 6
124. Sandeep Chauhan, Atul Gaur, Mukesh Tripathi, Soma Kaushik: Unintentional Combined Epidural and Subdural Block. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine 05/1995; 20(3).
125. Kartikeya Sharma, Mukesh Tripathi: Detection of Site of Air Entry in Venous Air Embolism: Role of Valsalva Maneuver. Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology 08/1994; 6(3):209-11., DOI:10.1097/00008506- 199407000-00010
126. Mukesh Tripathi, Sushil P. Ambesh, Soma Kaushik: Utility of pulse oximetry in the early recognition of intraoperative hypoxaemia in tetralogy of Fallot. Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery 06/1994; 10:64-66., DOI:10.1007/BF02860885
127. M Tripathi, G C Saxena: Intranasal nifedipine for the attenuation of sympathetic response to modified electroconvulsive therapy. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 04/1994; 92(3):99-100.
128. Tripathi M, Pandey MB: A simple central venous puncture detector. Anaesthesia 03/1994; 49(3-3):226., DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2044.1994.tb03428.x
129. M Tripathi, P K Singh: Complete heart block after epidural anaesthesia in a patient on beta-blocker. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 03/1994; 92(2):53-4.
130. Chauhan S, Tripathi M, Gaur A: An Unusual Misplacement of External Jugular Cannula into Ipsilateral Jugular Bulb.. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology 01/1994; 10:297.
131. Ambesh SP, Mukesh Tripathi, Rajan Saxena: Spleen as autologous in-vivo blood bank in shunt surgery for portal hypertension. The Lancet 04/1993; 341:841., DOI:10.1016/0140-6736(93)90628-T
132. Tripathi M, Pandey MB: A Technical Tip for Easy cannulation of Arteries.. Indian journal of anaesthesia 01/1993; 41:83.
133. M Tripathi, G C Saxena: Low dose ketamine: an ideal supplementary anaesthesia for spinal block. Journal of the Indian Medical Association 04/1992; 90(3):54-6.
134. Tripathi M, Saxena GC: Aminophylline for weaning from ventilator.. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology 03/1991; 7:222.
135. M Tripathi, O Krishna: Prolongation of bupivacaine effect in epidural block by dextraven-150. The Indian Journal of Medical Research 09/1990; 92:273-5.
136. Tripathi M, Saxena GC: Positive pressure bellow – A simple loss of resistance to injection type epidural space indicator..
137. Tripathi M, Krishna O: Comparison of epidural and general anaesthesia for caesarean section.. Indian journal of anaesthesia 03/1987; 35(01):236.