Designation : Associate Professor
MBBS (2010) Chengalpattu medical college,
MD (2015) in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy from JIPMER, Puducherry,
DNB (2016)in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy from National Board of Examinations
Life Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists (LM/PON/8701)
Awarded with “Dr. Sardarilal Oration Award” for the Best Original article titled “Effect of antiretroviral therapy on mucocutaneous manifestations among Human Immunodeficiency Virus-infected patients in a tertiary care centre in South India” in IJSTD journal in ASTICON 2016 held at AIIMS, Bhopal.
1) Degos disease: a case report and review of the literature.Tummidi S, Nagendran P, Gedela S, Ramani JR, Shankaralingappa A.J Med Case Rep. 2020;14:204.
2) Disseminated Kaposi’s sarcoma as a presenting sign of HIV in an Indian male: A case report with dermoscopic findings. Prabhakaran N, Gupta D, Chandrashekhar L, Thappa DM, Rajesh NG.Indian J Sex Transm Dis AIDS. 2020; 41:102-105
3) Dasatinib-Induced Perforating Folliculitis in a Bone Marrow Transplant Patient.
Prabhakaran N, Divya PS, Ramassamy S, Gochhait D.Indian Dermatol Online J. 2020 Jul 13;11(4):635-638.
4) Rajamohanan RR, Behera B, Nagendran P, Malathi M. (2020)Monilethrix: A Report of Three Cases in Children Confirmed with Dermoscopy. Indian Dermatol Online J.11:65-67.
5) Damagatla M, Ganne P, Upparakadiyala R, N P (2019). Ross Syndrome. Neuroophthalmology.44:201-203.
6) Kamat D, Prabhakaran N, Malathi M. (2019). Follicular vitiligo: A rare presentation of vitiligo. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol.85:414-415
7) Prabhakaran N, Kumari R, Behera B, Badhe B, Ramesh A. Disseminated cysticercosis with asymptomatic neurocysticercosis. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2018;84
8) Behera B, Malathi M, Prabhakaran N, Divya K, Thappa DM, Srinivas BH. Dermoscopy of Langerhans cell histiocytosis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017;76: S79-S81.
9) Behera B, Prabhakaran N, Naveed S, Kumari R, Thappa DM, Gochhait D. Dermoscopy of acrokeratosis verruciformis of Hopf. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017;77: e33-e35
10) Kamat D, Malathi M, Prabhakaran N, Thappa DM. Pseudoverrucous papules and nodules in an infant with penoscrotal hypospadiasis. Indian Dermatol Online. 2017; 8:503
11) Dey B, Gochhait D, Prabhakaran N, Chandrashekar L, Behera B. A Rare Case of Coexistence of Borderline Lepromatous Leprosy with Tuberculosis Verrucosa Cutis.Case Rep Infect Dis. 2016
12) Prabhakaran N, Jaisankar TJ, Hamide A, Malathi M, Kumari R, Thappa DM. Effect of antiretroviral therapy on mucocutaneous manifestations among Human Immunodeficiency Virus-infected patients in a tertiary care centre in South India. Indian J Sex Transm Dis. 2015:36:166-73