Designation : Assistant Professor
MBBS (2005) from Thanjavur Medical College, Tamil Nadu,
MD in Anatomy (2012) from JIPMER, Podicherry
Life member in Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Life member in Society of Clinical Anatomists (SOCA)
Life member in Anatomical Society of India (ASI)
1. Sankaran PK, Jyoti PK, Sarah R, Joy AG and Ganesh S. Surgically important uncommon Tetrafurcation of Coeliac Trunk – a case report. Journal of Human Anatomy. 2019, 3(1): 000138.
2. Subbiah NK, Ramamurthy S, Karuppusamy. Primary amenorrhea in Kabuki syndrome: a case report. International Journal of Anatomy & Research, 2018;6(2.3):5306-09.
3. Ramamurthy S, Karuppusamy A, Chaturvedula L. Spontaneous puberty in Turner’s syndrome: A case report. Indian Journal of Clinical Anatomy and Physiology2018;5(1):146-9.
4. Subramanian SK, Sharma VK, Arunachalam V, Radhakrishnan K, Ramamurthy S. Effect of structured and unstructured physical activity training on cognitive functions in adolescents–a randomized control trial. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015;9(11):CC04.
5. Sharma VK, Subramanian SK, Arunachalam V, Radhakrishnan K, Ramamurthy S, Ravindran. Auditory and visual reaction times in school going adolescents: effect of structured and unstructured physical training–a randomized control trial.International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2015;29(4).
6. Sharma VK, Subramanian SK, Vinayathan A, Sarah R, Balasubramaniam S, VelkumarySJJoc, et al. Study of Effect of Age and Gender Related Differences on Common Paper and Pencil Neurocognitive Tests in Adolescents. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2014;8(11):BC05.
7. Ramamurthy S, Chand P, Chaturvedula L, Rao K. Deoxyribonucleic acid damage study in primary amenorrhea by comet assay and karyotyping. Indian Journal of Human Genetics 2013;19(4):397.