Designation : Assistant Professor
MBBS (2009) from Veer Surendra Sai Medical College & Hospital, Burla, Odisha,
MD in Pathology (2014) from Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College & Hospital, Berhampur, Odisha,
DNB in Pathology (2016) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi,
Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Cytopathology (2017) from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, Mumbai,
Post-Doctoral Certificate Course in Dermatopathology (2019) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal.
1. Tummidi S*, Kothari K, Agnihotri M, Naik L, Sood P. Fibroadenoma versus phyllodes tumor: a vexing problem revisited! BMC Cancer 2020; 20:648-60.
2. Hemlata P, Ingle P, Santosh T*, Vandita S, Amit B, Hussain N. FNAC of Breast Lesions with Special Reference to IAC Standardized Reporting and Comparative Study of Cytohistological Grading of Breast Carcinoma. Journal of cytology 2020;37(1):34-39.
3. Kanchan K, Santosh T*, Agnihotri M, Sathe P, Naik L. This ‘Rose’ Has No Thorns – Diagnostic Utility of ‘Rapid On-Site Evaluatin’ (Rose) In Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology. Indian journal of surgical oncology 2019; 10(4):688-98.
4. Santosh T*, Kanchan K, Pragati S, Mona A, Gwendolyn F, Leena N, Jain A, Rachana C. Endoscopic Ultrasound Guided Brush/Fine Needle Aspiration in Cytopathology: A 15-month Study. Diagnostic cytopathology 2018; 10.1002/dc.23917.
5. Patro MK, Santosh T*, Bal AK, Choudhury A, Nayak J, Behera B, Mishra DP. Correlation of Bone Marrow Aspiration and Trephine Biopsy in Various Hematological Disorders: A Study of 3 Years. Annals of Path & Lab Medi. 2018; 5(3); A194-203.