Designation : Assistant Professor
MBBS (2009) from Osmania Medical College,Hyderabad,
MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2014) from Post graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,Chandigarh.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Chapter on SPRMS:Selective Progesterone receptor modulators in book of OBGY Subspecialities.Essentials for postgradates,published at 21st practical course in Maulana Azad Medical College.
1. Meenakshi thami Rohilla,Tanuja Muthyala,Manish Rohilla,Srinivasan Radhika.APET in the background of endometrioma in an elderly infertile woman – a rare case.August 2019.Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.DOI: 10.1080/01443615.2019.1629401
2. Tanuja Muthyala,Asmita rathore,Gazala Shahnaz,Devender kumar,Preeti Gupta,Sangeeta bhasin.Does morbidly adherent placenta mask hypertension in pregnancy – a case report and review of literature.June 2019.Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
3. Rashmi Bagga,Shivani Garg,Tanuja Muthyala,Nalini gupta.Gorlin syndrome presenting with primary infertility and bilateral calcified ovarian fibromas. April 2019.Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
4. Jayasree Vanukuru, Rashmi Bagga, Tanuja Muthyala, Vikas Gautam, Sunil Sethi, Vanita Jain & Pooja Sikka (2018): A clinical and microbiological study of puerperal sepsisin a tertiary care hospital in India, The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine
5. Rashmi Bagga, Tanuja Muthyala, Pradeep Kumar Saha, Jasvinder Kalra, Rimpi Singla, Aashima Arora & Tulika Singh (2018): Functioning left uterine horn with cervico-vaginal atresia and ovarian maldescent – an unclassified Müllerian anomaly treated with horn-vaginal anastomosis, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
6. Muthyala, T., et al. Review of Recommendations on Prophylactic Antibiotic Use in Cesarean Section-A Review Article. (2018) J Gynecol Neonatal Biol 4(1): 18- 21
7. Gainder S, Muthyala T ,Saha SC. Spontaneous uterine vessel perforation in late pregnancy following in vitro fertilization:a rare cause of near miss maternal morbidity and fetal death.Int.J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2017;6:3664-6.
8. Rohilla M, Muthyala T Recurrent Pregnancy Loss(RPL)-Causes and Management.(2017) J Gynecol Neonatal Biol 3(3):1-4.
9. Muthyala, T., et al. Recurrent Haemorrhage Due to Cerebral Arterio-Venous Malformation in Successive Pregnancies: a Rare Presentation. (2017) J Gynecol Neonatal Biol 3(2): 44- 48
10. Muthyala T, Mehrotra S, Sikka P, Suri V. Maternal Cardiac Diastolic Dysfunction by Doppler Echocardiography in Women with Preeclampsia. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016;10 (8):QC01-3
11. Muthyala T, Bagga R, Saha SC, Saha PK, Gainder S, Lal Vet.al. Isolated oculomotor nerve palsy with complete recovery in eclampsia: A rare presentation. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2016;36 (7):848-849.
12. Bagga R, Muthyala T, Saha SC, Gainder S, Saha PK, Srinivasan R et,al, Peri and post-menopausal women with complex adnexal masses, ascites, and raised CA-125: Is it ovarian cancer or tuberculosis? J Midlife Health. 2016;7(4):193-196
13. Muthyala T, Sikka P, Aggarwal N, Suri V, Gupta R, Nahar U Endometriosis presenting as carcinoma colon in a perimenopausal woman J Midlife Health. 2015;6 (3):122-4.