Designation : Assistant Professor
1. Boddu VK, Rebello A, Chandrasekharan SV, Rudrabhatla PK, Chandran A, Ravi S, et al. How does “locus of control” affect persons with epilepsy? Epilepsy & Behavior. 2021;123:108257.
2. Rebello A., Balaini N., Gaba S, and Mahesh KV. Biceps Activity Synchronous with Inspiration After Phrenic Nerve Transfer. Ann Neurol. 2021;89(5):1053-1054.
3. Rebello A, Ahuja CK, Aleti S, et al. Cerebral proliferative angiopathy: a rare cause of stroke and seizures in young. BMJ Case Rep. 2021;14:e240468.
4. Rebello A, Ray S. Reply to Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Palatal Myoclonus: An uncommon association. Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2021;8(2):290-291.
5. Rebello A, Ray S, Singh D, Sukriya S, Goyal MK and Lal V. Palatal Tremor in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2020;7:990-991.
6. Jain A, Goyal MK, Mittal BR, Sood A, Singh H, Vyas S, Sharma K, Sharma N, Kumar R, Rebello A, et al. 18FDG-PET is sensitive tool for detection of extracranial tuberculous foci in central nervous system tuberculosis – Preliminary observations from a tertiary care center in northern India. J Neurol Sci. 2020;409:116585.
7. Batta A, Mahesh KV, Prabhat N, Shree R, Goyal MK, Ahuja CK, Rebello A et al. Newer magnetic resonance imaging techniques in neurocysticercosis. Neuroradiol J. 2020;33(6):538-544.
8. Prabhat N, Ray S, Chakravarty K, Kathuria H, Saravana S, Singh D, Rebello A et al. Atypical neurological manifestations of dengue fever: a case series and mini review. Postgrad Med J. 2020:postgradmedj-2020-137533.
9. Singh R, Rebello A, Prabhat N, Khurana D. A rare case of bilateral carotid artery dissection presenting with Foix-Chavany-Marie syndrome. BMJ Case Rep. 2020;13:e239080.
10. Rebello A, Rodrigues AM, Kaliyappan A. Late presentation of CHARGE syndrome with heart failure. Int J Cardiol CHD. 2021;2:100073.
11. Rebello A, Thabah MM, Dutta TK, Bobby Z, Harish BN, Mehalingam V. Procalcitonin levels in sepsis and its association with clinical outcome in southern India. Trop Doct. 2017;47(4):331-336.
1. How does “locus of control” affect persons with epilepsy? Rebello A, Boddu VK, Chandrasekharan SV et al. International Epilepsy Congress 2021.
2. Does Wada test stand the test of time in pre-surgical evaluation in epilepsy? Rebello A, Chandrasekharan SV, Rudrabhatla PK et al. KAN Monsoon Summit 2021.
3. A comparative study of outcome of thrombolysis with tenecteplase and alteplase in stroke: observational data from a tertiary care center in North India. Rebello A, Goyal MK, Modi M et al. World Stroke Congress 2021.
4. Role of socio-economic status in choosing thrombolytic agent and its outcome in acute ischemic stroke: data from a tertiary care center in North India. Rebello A, Goyal MK, Lal V et al. World Congress of Neurology 2021.
5. Missing tissues in eye and heart with facial palsy- case report of CHARGE syndrome with late presentation as heart failure. Rebello A, Rodrigues AM, Kaliyappan A. World Congress of Neurology 2021.
6. Procalcitonin levels in sepsis and its association with clinical outcome in southern India. Rebello A, Thabah MM, Dutta TK et al. APICON- 2016 (Hyderabad).
7. Pattern and distribution of post Chikungunya morbidity among the people affected by Chikungunya in 2006 in Aryanad, Kerala. Das A, Rebello A, Abraham A, et al. National Conference on Students’ Medical Research- NATCON 2010 (Thiruvananthapuram).