Designation : Associate Professor
BDS (2005) from DAPM RV Dental College, Bangalore,
MDS in Pediatric Dentistry (2010) from, Dr R Ahmed Dental College & Hospital, Kolkata,
PGCOI – Certificate Course In Oral Implantology (2013) from PGI, Rohtak.
Indian Dental Association (IDA)
Indian Society of Oral Implantology
South Asian Association of Pediatric Dentistry
Indian Society of Pedodontics And Preventive Dentistry
Indian Society of Dental Traumatology
AIPG rank- 83
1. Sikka N, Jayam C, Choudhary RS, Bala S. Animal Bite in a 6-month-old Child and Facial Injury with Associated Unusual Nasal Injury: Management of Injuries along with 1-year Follow-up. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2019 Dec;12(6):560–5.
2. Lokade A, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C. Comparative evaluation of clinical and radiographic success of three different lesion sterilization and tissue repair techniques as treatment options in primary molars requiring pulpectomy: An in vivo study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2019 Jun;37(2):185–91.
3. Bhandari R, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C, Jain T. In vivo Comparative Evaluation of Esthetics after Microabrasion and Microabrasion followed by Casein Phosphopeptide-Amorphous Calcium Fluoride Phosphate on Molar Incisor Hypomineralization-Affected Incisors. Contemp Clin Dent. 2019 Mar;10(1):9–15.
4. Jaikaria A, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C, Syal K. A Comparison of Oral Midazolam-ketamine, Dexmedetomidine-fentanyl, and Dexmedetomidine-ketamine Combinations as Sedative Agents in Pediatric Dentistry: A Triple-Blinded Randomized Controlled Trial. Contemp Clin Dent. 2018 Sep;9(Suppl 2):S197–203.
5. Bhandari R, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C, Jain T. Parental awareness, knowledge, and attitude toward conscious sedation in North Indian children population: A questionnaire-based study. Indian J Dent Res. 2018 Oct;29(5):693–7.
6. Bhandari R, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C, Jain T. Concealment effect of resin infiltration on incisor of Grade I molar incisor hypomineralization patients: An in vivo study. J Conserv Dent. 2018 Aug;21(4):450–4.
7. Doneria D, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C, Uppal A. Comparative Evaluation of Caries Status in Primary and Permanent Molars in 7-8-year-old Schoolchildren of Shimla Using Caries Assessment Spectrum and Treatment Index. Contemp Clin Dent. 2017 Mar;8(1):128–33.
8. Sambyal SS, Dinkar AD, Jayam C, Singh BP. Primary tuberculous osteomyelitis of the mandible in a 3-year-old child. BMJ Case Rep. 2016 Sep 21;2016.
9. Rao MH, Aluru SC, Jayam C, Bandlapalli A, Patel N. Molar Incisor Hypomineralization. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2016 Jul 1;17(7):609–13.
10. Mishra G, Thakur S, Singhal P, Ghosh SN, Chauhan D, Jayam C. Assessment of child behavior in dental operatory in relation to sociodemographic factors, general anxiety, body mass index and role of multi media distraction. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2016 Jun;34(2):159–64.
11. Malhotra PU, Thakur S, Singhal P, Chauhan D, Jayam C, Sood R, et al. Comparative evaluation of dexmedetomidine and midazolam-ketamine combination as sedative agents in pediatric dentistry: A double-blinded randomized controlled trial. Contemp Clin Dent. 2016 Jun;7(2):186–92.
12. Issar R, Mazumdar D, Ranjan S, Krishna NK, Kole R, Singh P, et al. Comparative Evaluation of the Etching Pattern of Er,Cr:YSGG & Acid Etching on Extracted Human Teeth-An ESEM Analysis. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 May;10(5):ZC01-05.
13. Tarsariya VM, Jayam C, Parmar YS, Bandlapalli A. Unusual intrabony transmigration of mandibular canine: case series (report of 4 cases). BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Sep 11;2015.
14. Singhal P, Singhal A, Jayam C, Bandlapalli A. Cleidocranial dysplasia syndrome (CCD) with an unusual finding in a young patient. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Nov 18;2015.
15. Kumar P, Jayam C, Patil S, Zingade J. Mixed odontogenic tumour with dentinoid and ghost cells. BMJ Case Rep. 2015 Dec 23;2015.
16. Trivedi B, Jayam C, Bandlapalli A, Patel N. Surgical and orthodontic management of a horizontally impacted permanent mandibular canine: timing is vital. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Jul 31;2014.
17. Parmar YS, Tarsariya VM, Jayam C, Bandlapalli A. An unusual presentation of peripheral ossifying fibroma in an elderly man. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Jun 12;2014.
18. Jayam C, Mitra M, Mishra J, Bhattacharya B, Jana B. Evaluation and comparison of white mineral trioxide aggregate and formocresol medicaments in primary tooth pulpotomy: clinical and radiographic study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2014 Mar;32(1):13–8.
19. Jayam C, Mitra M, Bandlapalli A, Jana B. Aggressive dentigerous cyst with ectopic central incisor. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Jun 9;2014.
20. Jayam C, Bandlapalli A, Patel N, Choudhary RSK. Chronological hypoplasia: aesthetic management. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Jun 6;2014.
21. Jayam C, Bandlapalli A, Patel N, Choudhary RSK. A case of impacted central incisor due to dentigerous cyst associated with impacted compound odontome. BMJ Case Rep. 2014 Mar 20;2014.