Designation : Assistant Professor
MBBS (2009) from V.S.S. Medical College & Hospital, Sambalpur, Odisha,
MD in Microbiology (2015) from S.C.B. Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack, Odisha
DNB in Microbiology (2017)
Quality In Diagnostic Microbiology
Member – National Academy of Medical Sciences
Life Member – Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists
Life Member – Academy of Clinical Microbiologists
Member – American Society For Microbiology
Member – Infectious Disease Society of America
1. Dash D, Das P, Bhargava A, Gaikwad UN, Negi SS, Wankhede A. Estimating the burden of enteric fever in Chhattisgarh: A single-center study on culture-positive cases from a newly built tertiary care hospital. J Lab Physicians 2019;11:234-9.
2. Bhargava A, Kombade S, Dash D, Jain Y. Disseminated nocardiasis by Nocardia farcinica: Review and first case report from Central India. Med J Armed Forces India. 2019 Jan 1;75(1):106–11.
3. Bhargava A, Trakroo A, Dash D, Prasanna R, Pandey R. Evidence-based awareness generation improves infection control practices in Neonatal Intensive Care Units at secondary-level government hospitals in Central India. Can J Infect Control. 2018;33(2):5.
4. Dash D, Sarangi G, Patro P, Chayani N. Study of biofilm production in Escherichia coli causing urinary tract infection and its correlation with antimicrobial resistance. J Acad Clin Microbiol. 2018 Jul 1;20(2):88.
5. Mahapatra A, Dhal S, Jena PP, Mohapatra A, Dash D, Padhee A. Neonatal septicaemia due to a rare bacterium: Pantoea agglomerans (case series). Pediatr Infect Dis. 2014 Jul 1;6(3):102–4.
6. Mahapatra A, Padhi N, Mahapatra D, Bhatt M, Sahoo D, Jena S, et al. Study of Biofilm in Bacteria from Water Pipelines. J Clin Diagn Res JCDR. 2015 Mar;9(3):DC09-DC11.
7. Sarangi G, Dash D, Chayani N, Patjoshi SK, Jena S. Bilateral Tinea Nigra of palm: A rare case report from Eastern India. Indian J Med Microbiol. 2014 Jan 1;32(1):86.