Designation : Professor
MBBS (1994) from Guntur Medical College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
MD in Hospital administration (1998) from Nizam’s Institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad
DNB in Health and Hospital administration (1999) from National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi.
Human Resource management,
Staff training & Development,
Sustainable waste management,
Best Resident Award for the year 2000 at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences( NIMS ), Hyderabad
1 . Critical Analysis of an Event and System Variables for Health Care Worker Safety ; e- magazine Released by AIIMS , Mangalagiri 17th September 2020
2. Rama Mohan Desu, G S C N V Prasad , P Srinivasa Rao ; Role of Human Resource Analytics in Health Care Organizations , Amity Journal of Training and Development 4 (1), (19-29) ©2019 ADMAA.
3. MVK Kumar , Rama mohan Desu, GSCNV Prasad ,A study of Pharmacy and analysis of Inventory management in a Tertiary care teaching hospital ; JAHA vol31, No1, January – june 2019
4. K naineni, Rama mohan Desu, NR sahana bhat , GV nagireddy, S sateesh, S .Mada A qualitative study exploring interns ‘ perceptions of significance of soft skills . international clinical practice journal of Research in Medical education & ethics Vol 9,no1 , March 2019 pp 7-12 DOI 10.5958/2231-6728.2019.00003.9
5. Satish Kumar Saginela , Arun Kanth Madri , Rama Mohan Desu , Venkata Ramya Bola ; Assessment of Satisfaction Levels of the Patients Attending OPDs in a Quaternary Care hospital International Journal of Research Foundation of Hospital and Healthcare Administration (2019): 10.5005/jp-journals-10035-1114
6. GSCNV Prasad, Rama Mohan Desu : ABC and VED an analysis of Supplies to an Outpatient department of a Teaching hospital , PARIPEX –Indian Journal .of Research April 2018 ISSN 2250-1991
7. GSCNV Prasad . Dr G Sravan kumar , Rama Mohan Desu ;Study of Factors on water consumption focusing on strategies for better management at a 1000+ bedded hospital Indian journal of Applied Research IJAR , April 2018 ISSN(P) 2249-555X
8. Ramya, Satish kumar, sreeram satish, Rama mohan desu, Sahana bhat ,Patient expectation and perception regarding in the new scheme in a tertiary care teaching hospital , Sch Econ Bus manag, 2017:4 (11);749-759 ISSN P 2348-8875
9. GSCNV Prasad, Gowtham Ram, Rama Mohan Desu , sreeramsathish, Arunkanth , Rajeswari ; Shop window of the hospital ; Service Delivery perception by the patients – an experience at a Teaching hospital ., International journal of scientific Research December 2017,Vol 6, issue 12,ISSN 2277-8179 , 48-50 DOI ;10.15373/22778179
10. D RamaMohan ,Meena Nathan amith agarwal, et al , Understanding pre operative anxiety in patients before elective surgical intervention ,International journal of academic medicine IJAM Oct ,2017 Int J Acad Med 2017;XX:XX-XX
11. Ramamohan D, G S C N V Prasad, Sateesh S, Kumar S, Suresh Y. Operational efficiency of Electrical engineering services with focus on Energy conservation at a Medical college hospital – First author, ITIHAS The Journal of Indian Management (ISSN:2249-7803) ,Vol 7, Issue 3, July – September 2017
12. D Ramamohan, G S C N V Prasad , Sravan Kumar G, Sahana Bhat N R. Evaluation of Discharge Process of Insurance versus paying category of Patients in a hospital : International journal of current advanced Research ISSN 2319-6505 , Vol 6, Issue5, 2017 .
13. Rama mohan, GSCNV PRASAD, Sahana bhat ; Adoting appropriate Leadership styles to hospital organizational success; Issues and challenges , Indian journal of training and development oct – dec 2016 vol45, No 4, ISSN 0971 -5592
14. Rama mohan, GSC NV Prasad ,Bhaskar reddy , Organizing a Medical camp by Tertiary care level Hospital – concept to Reality _ –International journal of economics and Business management 2015 Vol 1 , issue 1, eISSN 2455-4464
15. Veera Prrasad, Satishkumar, Amith agrawal, Rama mohan ; Level of satisfaction in patients / attenders admitted with traumatic Brain injury at an advanced Er/casuaslty in a Tertiary care teaching hospital . SCIEDU .International Journal of Hospital administration (Canada ), Vol 2, No 2, (2013) pp 89- 96.
16. D. Rama Mohan, Satish kumar, Subrahmanyam: Management by Walking around (MBWA) – An effective tool for day to day operations of the Hospital – – The IUP journal of Operations Management ,ISSN 0972-6888 vol XII No 1,February 2013, pp 58-61.
17. D. Rama Mohan, M.Harikrishna, JN Rao ; Application of OR technique for effective utilization of the service in a tertiary care teaching hospital – ITIHAS The Journal of Indian Management ISSN:2249-7803 ,July – September 2012,vol2,issue 3, pp 84- 91
18. D. Rama Mohan, M Veera Prasad, K. Saikumar ; Impact of training biomedical waste management – A study and analysis – Excel International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies (ISSN ; 2249-8834).Vol.2, Issue 6, June 2011