Designation : Professor
MBBS (1995) from MKCGMCH, Berhampur, Odisha,
MD in FM&T (2002) from MKCGMCH, Berhampur, Odisha,
PGDCC in Hospital Management (2015) from NIHFW , New Delhi.
Life member of IAFM
Life member of Indian Society of Toxicology
Life member IMA
Life member INDCLEN India
1. Shaha K.K., Patra A.P., Chaudhari V.A., Das S, Dash S.K. A review on Applications of Principles of Medical Ethics in the Practice of Surgery; South-East Asian Journal of Medical Education, Vol. 12, no. 1, 2018 : 13-18
2. Sarma B, Dash S K, Ghormade P S. Chaperon Practice.Global vis a vis Indian Scenario; JIAFM.2017; 39 (4) : 407-12
3. Dash S K, Patel S, Chavali K; Forensic nursing – Global scenario and Indian perspective , Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine 42 (2016) 88-91
4. Padhy G K, Mishra , Pal A, Dash S K; Wake up call to halt the evolving epidemic of sexual offence in India: Urgent need to find out the solutions , Panacea Journal of Medical Sciences, January-April,2016;6(1): 3-7
5. Patra A P, Shaha K K, Rayamane A P, Dash S K, Mohanty M K, S Mohanty; Paraphenylenediamine containing Hair Dye: an Emerging Household Poisoning – A case report , The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology: official publication of the National Association of Medical Examiners · JUNE 2015 DOI: 10.1097/PAF
6. Dash S K, Behera B K , Patro S; Accuracy in certification of cause of death in a tertiary care hospital – A retrospective analysis, Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, 2014 Vol.( 24) Pages 33–36
7. Patro S., Mishra G., Dash S K., Organophosphate Induced Delayed Neuropathy (OPIDN) –A case report, The Antiseptic,(May 2014) Vol .111 no.5 Pages 246-48.
8. Dash S K, Patro S, Behera B K; Teaching Methods and Its Efficacy An Evaluation by the Students, JIAFM:2013, Vol. 35(4) 321-24
9. Padhy G K, Dash S K ; Need to focus on mental dimension of health to address emerging social problem like sexual assault on female , Journal of Community Medicine: 2013, Vol. 9(1) 11-15
10. Dash S K., Medical Ethics, Duties & Medical Negligence Awareness among the Practitioners in a Teaching Medical College, Hospital A Survey, JIAFM (2010): 32(2) 153-56.
11. Dash S K , Ray A K ; Variability of Intracranial hemorrhages in relation to nature of trauma to the head A two year study , JIAFM: (2009) 31(4) 344-49
12. Dash S K., Mohanty M., Mohanty S K., Patnaik K ,: Organophosphorus poisoning: victim specific analysis of mortality and morbidity, Medicine, science and the Law, (2008) Volume 48, No.3:241-45.
13. Dash S K., Approach to an individual allegedly bitten by a snake – JIAFM: (2008) 30(3) 164-68
14. Dash S K., Doping A Critical Review Current Medical Journal of India(2007) VOL XIII No.6 September (7-13)
15. Mohanty M K., Panigrahy M K ., Mohanty S., Dash J K ., Dash S K ., Self Defense injuries in Homicidal Deaths ,Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine(2007) 14- 213-15
16. Dash S K., , Violence Against Women Evidence from rural Andhra Pradesh (Eluru W.G. Dist) India – JIAFM(2006):28 (4)
17. Dash S K ., Mohanty M K.,Patnaik K ., Mohanty S., Sociodemographic Profile of Poisoning Cases , JIAFM: (2005) 27(3) 133-38
18. Mohanty S., Mohanty M K., Panigrahy M K., Dash S K, “Fatal head injury in Homicidal Deaths” Medicine science and the Law.; (2005) Vol 45(3): 244-48
19. Mohanty M K., Panigrahy M K., Mohanty S., Dash S K, “Victimiologic study of Female Homicide” in the “Legal Medicine”, ; (2004) 6(2): 151-56.