Designation : Additional Professor
1. Sharmila V et al. A diagnostic conundrum of asymptomatic vaginal wall swelling. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2020 Oct. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.10.049.
2. Sharmila V et al. The Hidden Impact of COVID-19 on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women in India. Current Women’s Health Reviews. (accepted Nov 2020 –in press)
3. Sharmila V et al. Curious scenario of changes in incidence of preterm births during COVID-19 pandemic. Pointers for future research?. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2020;253:333-334. doi:10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.08.055
4. Sharmila V et al. COVID-19 pandemic: Another nail in the coffin of the “dying art” of the physical examination. Cancer Res Stat Treat 2020;3:610
5. Sharmila V et al. Auscultating with personal protective equipment (PPE) during COVID-19 pandemic. Challenges and solutions. Eur J Obstet Gynecol. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2020.11.063
6. Sharmila V et al. Optimizing telemedicine for providing obstetric and reproductive health care services during COVID-19 pandemic. Int J Community Med Public Health 2020;7:3278-83.
7. Sharmila V et al. Challenges in the diagnosis and treatment of gynecological cancers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Cancer Res Stat Treat 2020;3:611-2
8. Sharmila V et al. Late Recurrence of Granulosa Cell Tumour Involving the Retroperitoneum and Spleen. Indian Journal of Gynecologic Oncology 2020; 18 (4), 1-3
9. Sharmila V et al. An unusual case of aggressive small-cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of cervix in a young woman. Int J Clinicopathol Correl 2020;4:56-7
10. Sharmila V et al. Evaluation of reasons for participation refusal among pregnant women in a perinatal outcome research. Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol 2020;9:2403-7.