Designation : Assistant Professor
Received Young Researcher travel grant to present a research paper titled ‘Role of MTHFR gene Polymorphism in Modulating the Oxidative Stress induced DNA Damage in Down Syndrome’ at Human Genome Meeting conducted by Human Genome Organisation (HUGO) held at Geneve, Switzerland
Reported seven novel mutations and obtained GenBank Accession IDs form NCBI, USA for the mutations identified in genes regulating oxidant/antioxidant equilibrium.
1. Double Ureter – Incidence, types and its applied significance. Sangeetha A, Nandha Kumar S. Arathi MG. Cureus. 2020 Apr; 12(4): e7760.
2. A Cadaveric Study of Splenic Fissures and Bilobed Spleens. Sangeetha A, Nandha Kumar S. Sul Qab Univ Med J. Vol 21/No.4 (2020)
3. Effect of Therapeutic Hypothermia on Chromosomal Aberration in Perinatal Asphyxia. Gane BD, Nandha Kumar S, Bhat V, Rao R. J Pediatr Neurosci 2016;11:25-8.
4. CBMN Score: A Biomarker for Genotoxicity in cases with Trisomy 21. Nandha Kumar S, Bahubali D. Gane, Ramachandra Rao K, Vishnu Bhat B. Biomedical Research 2014; 25 (2): 208-212.
5. Evaluation of DNA Damage using Single-cell gel Electrophoresis (Comet Assay) Nandha Kumar S, S Parasuraman, MM Shanmugam, K Ramachandra Rao, Parkash Chand, B Vishnu Bhat. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2011;2: 107-11