Designation : Assistant Professor
1. Professional leadership
2. Medical educational technologies and Innovations
3. Implementation research
4. Student Mentorship
5. Maternal and Child Health
6. Communicable and Non-Communicable Disease prevention research
7. Strengthening referral systems
8. Public health policy development and implementation
9. Outreach and collaborative activities
1. Reddy B V, Pundhir A, Gupta A. Unintentional injury and its determinants among adolescents. J Public Health Res. 2021 Jul 23. doi: 10.4081/jphr.2021.2359. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34313092.
2. Nailwal D, Reddy BV, Gupta A. Patterns and predictors of complementary and alternative medicine use in people presenting with the non-communicable disease in an urban health facility, North India. J Public Health Res. 2021;10:2109.
3. Reddy BV, Gupta A. Importance of effective communication during COVID-19 infodemic. J Family Med Prim Care 2020;9:3793-6. PMID: 33110769
4. Rautela YS, Reddy BV, Singh AK, Gupta A. Smoking and alcoholism among adult population and its association with outlet density in a hilly area of North India. J Prev Med Hyg 2019;60:E361-E367. PMID: 31967094
5. Singh N, Reddy BV, Gupta A, Singh AK. The Diet of People Living Alone a Risk Factor for Non-Communicable Diseases. Annals of Community Health, Jul-Sep 2017;5(3):2-8.
6. Reddy BV. Maathru Samman Pants: An initiative towards “Respectful Maternity Care”. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019;8(6):1821–1823. PMID: 31334138
7. Bali S, Reddy BV. Evaluation of competency and skills of skilled birth attendants in Madhya Pradesh, central India. Indian J Public Health 2018;62:61-4.
8. Rautela YS, Reddy BV, Singh AK, Gupta A. The prevalence of obesity among adult population and its association with food outlet density in a hilly area of Uttarakhand. J Family Med Prim Care 2018;7:809-14.
9. Gupta A, Reddy BV, Solanki HK. Cost in high impact journals: The problem for researchers from low and middle income countries. Public health Rev: Int J Public health Res 2018;5(1):45-49.
10. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Semwal V, Singh AK. Patient satisfaction in health care facility in hilly areas of Uttarakhand. Int J Community Med Public Health 2018;5:1024-9.
11. Gupta A, Reddy BV, Semwal V, Singh AK. Epidemiology of General Obesity and Abdominal Obesity among People in Hilly Areas of North India: A Hospital Based Study. Natl J Community Med 2017; 8(5):230-235
12. Gupta A, Lohiya A, Reddy BV. India Strive to Provide Universal Health Coverage. J Pharm Pract Community Med. 2017;3(3):92-96.
13. Reddy BV, Kusuma YS, Goswami AK, Pandav CS, Krishnan A. Water and Sanitation Hygiene Practices for Under-Five Children among Households of Sugali Tribe of Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India. J Environ Public Health. 2017;2017: 7517414.
14. Gupta A, Reddy BV, Semwal V, Singh AK. Financial Burden of Out-of-Pocket Expenditures for Primary Health Care in Hilly Areas of Garhwal Region, Uttarakhand, North India. J Clin Diagn Res. 2017 Apr,11(4): LC08-LC11.
15. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Singh AK. A study to assess factors affecting the performance of undergraduate medical students in academic examination in community medicine. Int J Community Med Public Health 2017;4:1066-70.
16. Arya A, Bisht RS, Reddy BV, Mina R. A study of causes of nasal obstruction in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. Indian Journal of Anatomy & Surgery of Head, Neck & Brain, April-June,2016;2(2): 40-44.
17. Dimri D, Reddy BV, Singh AK. Profile of Skin Disorders in Unreached Hilly Areas of North India. Dermatol Res Pract. 2016: 8608534, doi:10.1155/2016/8608534
18. Reddy BV, Kusuma YS, Goswami AK, Pandav CS, Krishnan A. Prevalence of malnutrition, diarrhea, and acute respiratory infections among under-five children of Sugali tribe of Chittoor district,Andhra Pradesh, India. J Nat Sc Biol Med 2016;7:155-60.
19. Dimri D, Reddy BV, Singh AK. Epidemiology of infectious skin disorders among out patient in a tertiary care hospital, Srinagar, Uttarakhand. International. Int J Med Res Rev 2016;4(5):794-797.
20. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Ramesh V. Surrogacy blessing or curse to poor society in India. Healthc Low Resour Settings 2015; 3:5465.
21. Bali S, Reddy BV. Morbidity Profile of Patient Consulting Telemedicine Centre, AIIMS Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh, Central India. Sub Him J Health Res 2015; 2: 104-6.
22. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Singh AK. Health Camp profile and costing in hilly terrains, Uttarakhand, North India. Clin Epidemiol Glob Health 2015 Dec 4. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cegh.2015.10.001
23. Gupta A, Reddy BV, Bali S, Kokane AM.. Outbreak of gastroenteritis among Medical Students, Madhya Pradesh, Central India. J Nat Sc Biol Med 2015;6: S25.
24. Gupta A, Reddy BV, Nagar MK, Chandel A, Bali S. Portfolio of outpatients attending Centre for Urban Health, Madhya Pradesh, Central India. Health Serv Res Manag Epidemiol. 2015 Aug 10;2:2333392815598291.
25. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Bali S, Kokane AM. Challenges faced in providing primordial care, Central India. J Nurs Care 2015; 4:4.
26. Gupta A, Babu DS, Solanki HK, Reddy BV. Understanding Rabies in Indian scenario to defeat it. Elixir Virus Research.2013;64: 19045-19048.
27. Reddy BV, Gupta A. Infant and young child nutrition: the WHO multicentre growth reference study (MGRS): Summary. International Journal of Current Medical Research. Sep 2013; 2(9):019-020.
28. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Mishra SS. Decline in Japanese Encephalitis in India: A Review. Proceedings of XII International Conference on Vector and Vector Born Diseases, Sep 2013; 213-218.
29. Reddy BV, Gupta A, Lohiya A, Kharya P. Mental Health Issues and Challenges in India: A review. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. February 2013; 3(2): 1-3.
30. Gupta A, Reddy BV, Mishra SS. Infectious Causation of Parkinsonism: A Review. Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences.Nov-Dec2012;3(2);1-3.