Designation : Assistant Professor
MBBS (2013) from The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University
MD(2017) in Community Medicine from JIPMER, Puducherry-605006
DNB(2019) in Community Medicine from National Board of Examinations
Epidemiology, Non-Communicable diseases, Operational Research, Infectious diseases, Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health, Occupational Health, Medical Education and technologies, Preventive oncology
1) Graduated MBBS “With Distinctions and Honors” in the subjects ‘Social and Preventive Medicine’, ‘Otorhinolaryngology’ and ‘Ophthalmology’
2) Awarded the Medal of Excellence in General Surgery for final MBBS 2012
3) Awarded Prof. R. K. Kar Memorial Prize for Best Postgraduate Student in Community Medicine 2017 from JIPMER
4) Best Poster Award in Third JIPMER Research Day 2017
Module on Occupational Health Program: Care & Compliance of Unorganized Sector Worker’s Perspective for the Primary Health Care Professionals (OHP-CAPH) in collaboration with Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) and Indian Council of Medical Research- National Institute of Occupational Health (ICMR-NIOH).
24. Sarveswaran G, Krishnamoorthy Y, Sakthivel MN, Vijayakumar K, Marimuthu Y, Chinnakali P. Level of neighborhood environmental factors related to noncommunicable diseases in selected wards of urban Puducherry, South India. J Educ Health Promot. 2019 Feb 15;8(34).