Designation : Assistant Professor
MBBS (2006) from SVN Government Medical College, Yeotmal, Maharashtra,
MD in Pharmacology (2013) from Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi.
Prestigious Dandiya prize for poster presentation at IPSCON-2012, 45th Annual Conference of Indian Pharmacology Society and International Conference, Smt. Kishoritai Bhoyar College of Pharmacy, Nagpur, India. Jan.5-7, 2013
1. Bhaisare RG, Rangari GM. Awareness and satisfaction about state health insurance scheme among beneficiaries at tertiary care hospital in Maharashtra. Int J Community Med Public Health Jun 2019;6(6):2559-64.
2. Bhaisare R, Rangari GM, Anjenaya S. Trends and estimation of infant mortality rate with regards to millennium development goals 2015. IJRTSAT Oct 2015;16(3): 507-510
3. Bhaisare R, Rangari GM, Goel R. Awareness about the state health insurance scheme among rural population in Raigad district of Maharashtra. MedPulse international medical journal Sept 2015;2(9): 479-482.
4. Rangari GM, Roy V, Sethi GR, Mishra TK, Khanna A. Blood levels of Isoniazid in Indian children with Tuberculosis. Indian J Tuberc 2015.;62(2): 80-5.
5. Arya A, Roy V, Lomash A, Kapoor S, Khanna A, Rangari G. Rifampicin pharmacokinetics in children under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme, India, 2009. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2015 Apr;19(4):440-5