Designation : Associate Professor
MBBS (2001) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka,
MD in Pharmacology (2011) from JIPMER, Puducherry
Research Methodology including Biostatistics
Forum for Ethics Review Committees in India
Indian Association for Statistics in Clinical Trials
Indian Pharmacological Society
Association of Physiologists & Pharmacologists of India
Andhra Pradesh Pharmacologists Society
Nano Science Technology Consortium
1. Shanthi M, Madhavrao C. Study of adverse drug reaction and causality assessment of antidiabetic drugs. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol 2019;8(1):56-60.
2. Bai KM, Madhavrao C. A cross-sectional survey on awareness of applied clinical physiology concepts among medical interns in a southern tertiary care institution. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2018;8(11):1566-9.
3. Saniya K, Patil BG, Chavan MD, Prakash KG, Sailesh KS, Archana R, Johny M. Neuroanatomical Changes in Brain Structures Related to Cognition in Epilepsy: An Update. J Natural Sci Biol Med 2017;8(2):139-43.
4. Prakash KG, Bannur BM, Chavan MD, Saniya K, Sailesh KS, Rajagopalan A. Neuroanatomical changes in Parkinson’s disease in relation to cognition: An update. J Adv Pharm Technol Res 2016;7(4):123-6.
5. Madhavrao C, Bai MK, Menon RN, Babu SK, Asir PA. Knowledge Attitude and Practices Towards Principles of Research among Medical Postgraduates in a Teaching Tertiary Care Centre. Int J Curr Res Rev 2016;8(2):1-6.
6. Madhavrao C, Bai MK. Awareness of Pharmacovigilance among Dental Interns in a Southern Tertiary Care Hospital. Eur J Biomed Pharm Sci 2015;2(6):193-6.
7. Menon RN, Madhavrao C, Babu SK. A Comparative Study of Research Proposals Reviewed by Institutional Human Ethics Committee [IHEC] of Different Institutions. Int J Chem Life Sci 2014;3(6):1333-5.
8. Madhavrao C, Parasuraman S, Raveendran R. Insignificant effect of cleistanthin A and cleistanthin B on motor function in animal models. J Pharm Negat Results 2013;4(1):66-70.
9. Parasuraman S, Raveendran R, Madhavrao C. GC-MS analysis of leaf extracts of Cleistanthus collinus Roxb. [Euphorbiaceae]. Int J Pharm Sci 2009;1:284-6.