Designation : Additional Professor
MBBS (1995) from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune,
MD in Pharmacology (2003) from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune,
Advance Course in Medical Education (ACME) from GSMC-KEM, Mumbai
1. S Sharma, V Shashidhar . An Analysis of Prescription Patterns of Topical corticosteroids in Dermatology OPD . Natl J Integr Res Med 2018; 9(2):59-63
2. Sharma S, Khanapure . Effects of Rosiglitazone as monotherapy and in combination on high fructose diet induced hyperglycemia and dyslipedemia in rats. IJBAMR 2017; 6(3)9-15
3. Sharma S, Gupta AK, Reddy GJ. Inter-rater and intra-rater agreement in causality assessment of adverse drug reactions: a comparative study of WHO-UMC versus Naranjo scale. Int J Res Med Sci 2017;5:4389-94.
4. Sharma S, Dahiya N. Use of scenarios to increase the effectiveness of lecture-based sessions in pharmacology. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol 2017;7(5):517-521.
5. Sharma K, Heda K, Sharma S. Are we assessing them right? A study on the content validity of undergraduate pathology question papers and role of blueprinting in assessment. Int J Res Med Sci 2016;4:5345-50.
6. Bhatt M, Thapa B, Bhattacharya A, Minhas S, Sharma S. MCQ supplementation in a didactic class: A Learning tool. Natl J Integr Res Med 2015; 6 (1):71-76
7. Anantharamu T, Sharma S, Gupta AK, Dahiya N,Singh Brashier DB, Sharma AK. Naloxegol: First oral peripherally acting mu opioid receptor antagonists for opioid-induced constipation. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2015; 6:188-92.
8. Brashier DB, Khadka A, Anantharamu T, Sharma AK, Gupta AK, Sharma S, et Inhaled Insulin: A “puff” than a “shot” before meals. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2015;6:126-9.
9. Sharma S, Bhatt M, Dahiya N, Gupta AK, Brashier DBS, Sharma AK. Alternatives to animal experiments: An overview. Asian Journal of Pharmacology and Toxicology. 2015;3 (7):1-6.
10. Sharma S, Sharma AK, Gupta AK, Dahiya N, etal Chiral switch – An emerging strategy in therapeutics. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2014; 4(2):135-39.
11. Brashier DBS, Khadka A, Sharma AK, Dahiya N, Sharma S, Gupta AK. An Experimental Study To Evaluate Protective Effects Of Naproxen And Valdecoxib On Naphthalene Induced Cataract In Albino Rats. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics. 2014; 4 (4): 34-37
12. Brashier DBS, Khadka A, Chuki P, Sharma AK, Gupta AK, Sharma S, Dahiya N. Bedaquiline: A long but much fruitful wait since seventies. International journal of pharmacological research. 2014.
13. Gupta AK, Khadka A, Sharma AK, Sharma S, Dahiya N, etal An experimental study on the effects of Felodipine on serum electrolytes and lithium concentration in albino rabbits. Journal of Drug Delivery & Therapeutics; 2014, 4(5):127-131.
14. Dahiya N, Sharma S, Khadka A, Brashier DS, Gupta AK, Sharma AK. An experimental study on the effect of isoniazid on the efficacy, plasma concentration and toxicity of paracetamol in Albino rats. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3:807-11.
15. Anantharamu T, Sharma S, Sharma AK,Gupta AK, Dahiya N, Brashier DB. A review of the current anti-HCV therapy: Are we finally ready for interferon-free regimens. Int J Nutr Pharmacol Neurol Dis 2014; 4:6-11.
16. Brashier D B S, Sharma S. An adverse drug reaction clinic: Breathing fresh life into the pharmacovigilance programme. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2012; 3:74-5.8.
17. Brashier DB, Sharma S, Mathur AG, Khare P, Gupta S. Boceprevir: A new hope against hepatitis C virus. . J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2012;3:213-5.
18. Sharma S, Mathur AG, Pradhan S, Singh DB, Gupta S. Fingolimod (FTY720): First approved oral therapy for multiple sclerosis. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2011; 2(1) :49-51.
19. Pradhan S, Shah UH, Mathur AG, Sharma S. Experimental evaluation of the antipyretic and analgesic activity of Aspartame. Indian J Pharmacol 2011; 43(1):89-90.
20. Pradhan S, Shah UH, Mathur AG, Sharma S. Aspartame: Sweetener with anti-inflammatory potential. J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2010; 1(2):113-4.
21. Sharma S, Mathur AG, Pradhan S, Singh DB. Rational use of medicines. How the armed forces do it. Indian J Pharmacol 2010; 42(6): 421.